100% Organic Bamboo Sheet Set – Latte
These bamboo sheets are the softest and most comfortable sheets you will ever experience. Woven from 100% organically grown bamboo, and not blended with any other fabric, means you can experience the full benefits of 100% bamboo; silky soft, ultra-smooth and breathable. “The sateen weave creates a breathable smooth, luxe texture, which is incredibly comfortable.” Once you have tried them you will never want to sleep in anything else.
- Made with 100% pure organic bamboo
- Rich 400 thread count sateen weave, exceeds the feel of 1000 thread count cotton
- Ultra-soft and breathable; perfect for hot sleepers
- Highly absorbent – wicks moisture away from the body
- Thermoregulating – keeping you warm in winter and cool in summer
- Hypoallergenic, free from harmful chemicals and naturally antibacterial; ideal for sensitive skin
- Certified as STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
Please note that while we make every effort to represent colours accurately, they may vary slightly from the photos and differ between batches.
As our bamboo is a natural fabric and not treated with any harmful chemicals, it may experience slight pilling during initial use in response to friction, however this is removed or reduced through the washing and drying process.
Additional Pillowcase Sets are also available and are sold separately.
Why not go the ultimate experience and pair with one of our super soft Bamboo Quilt Cover Sets
Sheet set includes: 1 x fitted sheet, 1 x flat sheet, 2 x pillowcases (1 x pillowcase for single and king single sheet sets)
Care Instructions for your bamboo sheets – 100% Organic Bamboo Sheet Set – Latte
- Cold machine wash on gentle cycle is best and wash separately from other garments. Due to the antimicrobial properties of bamboo fabric, you do not need to use hot water when washing. Note: Hot water washing can cause shrinkage.
- Use gentle laundry products; a mild liquid detergent works best. Fabric softeners, brighteners or bleach should never be used as they may ruin the fabric.
- Line drying is preferable, but if that is not possible you may tumble dry on a cool and delicate cycle.
- For exact care instructions, please always refer to the washing instruction of item purchased.