Organic Bamboo Pillowcase Set – Ocean
Rest your head on the silky smooth and luxurious feel of the Organic Bamboo Pillowcase Set – Ocean. Hypoallergenic and antibacterial, perfect for sensitive skin, these bamboo pillowcase sets are also thermoregulating and ideal for all year round comfort. The 400 thread count sateen weave of these pillowcase sets is luxuriously soft on your skin and are available in a range of gorgeous colours to mix and batch with your Bamboo Sheet Set.
Did you know that 100% Bamboo fabric has the capability of killing 99.8% of bacteria that is found in beds? This makes them perfect for those with skin allergies. Crafted from 100% organically grown bamboo, our pillowcase sets are not blended with any other fabric, so you get the full benefits.
- Luxuriously soft and silky with supreme comfort and durability
- 400 thread count bamboo in sateen weave (equivalent to 1,000+ cotton thread count)
- Highly absorbent – wicks 60% more moisture away from the body than cotton keeping you cool and dry in summer and warm in winter
- Hypoallergenic and will not irritate even the most sensitive skin
- Naturally antibacterial
- Superior Breathability
- Certified as STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®. This means that you can rest assured that our pillowcase sets are certified free of any harmful substances and chemicals and you will have peace of mind using bamboo fabric for adults and children.
- Feel great about your purchase – Made from a biodegradable, renewable resource
Please note colours may vary slightly from photos and between batches.
As Organic bamboo is a natural fabric it may experience slight pilling during initial use, however this will be removed or reduced through the washing and drying process.
- 2 x Standard size 48 x 73cm Organic Bamboo Pillowcases
- 1 x Organic Bamboo Drawstring Bag
Care Instructions – Organic Bamboo Pillowcase Set Ocean
- Cold machine wash on gentle cycle is best and wash separately from other garments. Due to the antimicrobial properties of bamboo fabric, you do not need to use hot water when washing, (please note hot water can cause shrinkage).
- Use gentle laundry products only. A mild, liquid detergent works best. Fabric softeners, brighteners or bleach should never be used as they may ruin the fabric.
- Line drying is preferable, but if that is not possible you may tumble dry on the gentlest and coolest setting only.
- For exact care instructions, please always refer to the washing instruction of item purchased.