Organic Bamboo Pillowcase Set – Latte
100% Bamboo fabric has the capability of killing 99.8% of bacteria that is found in beds, so it is perfect for those with skin allergies. Crafted from 100% organically grown bamboo, our pillowcase sets are not blended with any other fabric, so you get the full benefit.
- Luxuriously soft and silky with supreme comfort and durability
- 400 thread count bamboo in sateen (equivalent to 1,000+ cotton thread count)
- Highly absorbent – wicks 60% more moisture away from the body than cotton keeping you cool and dry in summer and warm in winter
- Hypoallergenic and will not irritate even the most sensitive skin
- Naturally antibacterial
- Superior Breathability
- Certified as STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®. This means that you can rest assured that our pillowcases are certified free of any harmful substances and chemicals and you will have peace of mind using bamboo fabric for adults and children.
- Feel great about your purchase – Made from a biodegradable, renewable resource
Please note colours may vary slightly from photos and between batches.
As Organic bamboo is a natural fabric it may experience slight pilling during initial use, however this will be removed or reduced through the washing and drying process.
- Standard 48 x 73cm
Care Instructions – Bamboo Pillowcase Set – Latte
- Cold machine wash on gentle cycle is best and wash separately from other garments. Due to the antimicrobial properties of bamboo fabric, you do not need to use hot water when washing, (please note hot water can cause shrinkage).
- Use gentle laundry products only. A mild, liquid detergent works best. Fabric softeners, brighteners or bleach should never be used as they may ruin the fabric.
- Line drying is preferable, but if that is not possible you may tumble dry on the gentlest and coolest setting only.
- For exact care instructions, please always refer to the washing instruction of item purchased.