These bamboo cot sheet sets are made from 100% organically grown bamboo, and are super soft and smooth, making them gentle on baby’s delicate skin.
- 300 thread count bamboo in twill (equivalent to 1,000 cotton thread count)
- Excellent moisture-wicking properties ensures your little one will remain dry and comfortable
- Thermal regulating to help keep your baby cool & dry in summer and warm in winter
- Hypoallergenic, great for babies with sensitive skin or skin allergies
- Naturally antibacterial; a healthy alternative for nurseries
Please note colours may vary slightly from photos and between batches.
As Organic bamboo is a natural fabric it may experience slight pilling during initial use, however this will be removed or reduced through the washing and drying process.
Available in a range of beautiful colours for your baby’s nursery. They have been designed with generous sizing to accommodate cots of all sizes:
– Fitted sheet [135cm x 77cm x 20cm]
– Flat sheet [140cm x 160cm]
– Pillowcase [48cm x73cm + 16cm]
- Cold machine wash on gentle cycle is best and wash separately from other garments. Due to the antimicrobial properties of bamboo fabric, you do not need to use hot water when washing. Note: Hot water washing can cause shrinkage.
- Use gentle laundry products; a mild liquid detergent works best. Fabric softeners, brighteners or bleach should never be used as they may ruin the fabric.
- Line drying is preferable, but if that is not possible you may tumble dry on a cool and delicate cycle.
- For exact care instructions, please always refer to the washing instruction of item purchased.